Sophia Red Choker Necklace with Gold Beads
Complete your outfit with our captivating Sophia Red Choker Necklace with Gold Beads. This delicately embellished choker adds a subtle yet eye-catching sparkle to your outfit and you'll get compliments every time you wear it.
- Lightweight, flexible and so comfortable to wear, it will soon become your favorite choker necklace.
- Adjustable size.
- Available with luscious silk ribbon to tie it around your neck with a cute bow. In that case, 13” of silk ribbon will be sewn to each end of the choker.
LACE CHOKER SIZE + MATERIALS
- Choker Width is ½ “
- When fully closed, it measures approx. 13 inches long, which is the smallest size it can go around your neck. For a custom size choker, please read below to learn how to order.
- Includes 3 inches of extender chain
- Clasps & chain: Gold Plated Brass.
- Decoration: Gold Plated Brass Beads
Size Adjustment is Free
- Use seamstress tape in a close-fitting way, wrap it on the area of the neck where you would like to wear this lace choker.
- Compare your measurement with the choker size listed.
- If you need a custom choker size, please include your neck measurement in the Purchase Notes during checkout. Feel free to Contact Me with questions.
More details about the size adjustment here
Custom Color for your Choker Necklace
Looking for a special color to match your outfit?
I have a big collection of colors available. Contact Me and I will be happy to make this rose flower choker with the color of your choice.
Order Processing + Shipping Rates
- Allow between 1 and 3 business days for your item to be made and put in the mail.
- All orders are ship via USPS postal service and include a tracking number.
- Basic Standard Shipping: $3.00 - Usually takes 3-6 days for delivery
- Rush (Priority) Shipping: $5.99 - 1-3 days for delivery
- Please know that the USPS postal service warns of delivery delays and your package may take a little longer.
- Your choker necklace will arrive within a bubble envelope, nicely packaged, suitable for gifting.
Share this Product
The lace chokers are beautiful, and the lace work appears to be very good quality. Unfortunately the metal clasp is not as well constructed as the lace, and it broke almost immediately. Ivia was very accommodating though, and messaged me almost immediately to find out how to fix the problem, which is why I am still giving this product four stars. \n\nOverall, it's still a very good value for what your paying. The delicacy of the lace work could probably be sold for more. Just keep an eye out on those clasps.
This was amazing as a halo. Matched our dress completely and awesome customer service for helping me customize our order!
Bought as a gift. Received order quickly.