Blush Pink Embroidered Earrings
Style Up your outfit with these super-lightweight, fine embroidered earrings created from damage-resistant lace. Give up on those typical earrings that feel heavy on the ear; instead, wear these delicate blush embroidered earrings with a modern vibe that looks sophisticated and has all the ingredients to give you an upscale look.
With six silver brass beads arranged in an eye-catching fashion, these delicate lace earrings are sure to become your hot-favorite. Clings to your ears with a smooth antique silver hook.
• Comfortable, soft, and elegant
• Lightweight, wear-resistant design
• Decorated with sparkling silver brass beads
• Smooth hook offers added comfort
• Match well with any outfit
EARRING SIZE + MATERIALS
- Width is 1 ½ “
- Length including ear wire is 3”.
- Earwire: Antique Silver Plated Copper
- Decoration: Silver Brass Studs
- Order ships in 1 - 3 business days
- Earrings are delivered inside a jewelry box, ready for gifting
Order Processing, Size & Color Info
A few notes about our order processing, size adjustment and custom color orders.
Order Processing + Delivery
- Allow between 1 and 3 business days for your item to be made and put in the mail.
- All shipments include a tracking number.
- Chokers are wrapped in tissue ready for gifting
Size Adjustment is Free
- To have this choker necklace custom made to your size, please take a snug measurement of your neck with a seamstress tape and leave us a note during checkout.
- The maximum length the lace can be made is 13”. Depending on your request, I can:
- sew a shorter lace,
- add more chain extender to meet your needs,
- add satin ribbon (available in black, red, burgundy)
Feel free to Contact Me with questions!
- Looking for a special color to match your outfit?
I have a big collection of colors available. Contact Me and I will be happy to make the choker with the color of your choice.
Share this Product
I love them, they are very light weight, and the perfect size. I noticed that the ear-wire, if that's the right term, is a little thicker than average, but I prefer it this way.\n\nI used to have small gauges in my ears so I'm familiar with other size ear-wires. just be gentle and slow when putting it in your ear, and you may feel a slight stretch but that's fine. with all earing you have to be careful not to injure your ears because they can keloid, or get cycts. definitely interested in purchasing again!